Thread: Triggering (SH): thinking about cutting again
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TwistofFate_07 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ashley

Points: 13,080, Level: 16 Points: 13,080, Level: 16 Points: 13,080, Level: 16

thinking about cutting again - March 8th 2015, 05:49 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I started thinking about cutting myself again. I started having these feelings and thoughts yesterday. I'm just so stressed out and frustrated with myself. My 21 year old cousin keeps blaming me for what my little 6 year old cousin does. Like when my grandma yells at him my 21 year old cousin keeps arguing with her and yelling at her and then keeps saying "he's fucking six years old." He's a baby." Then he brings me into it and I didn't do anything. He does this all the time. Sometimes I just don't want to live there anymore because I feel like nobody likes me anymore and it hurts me a lot. I'm already trying to figure out my sexuality and that's already stressing me out a lot. And then when my grandma buys me stuff he jumps on her about it because she buys me everything.

I don't know what to do. I haven't been cutting since Summer of 2014 and I really don't want to have a relapse. I just don't know what to do at this point and it's really stressing me out.