View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
I Still Miss You <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raewyn

Points: 10,040, Level: 14 Points: 10,040, Level: 14 Points: 10,040, Level: 14

Re: Is it even possible that I'm pregnant? - March 18th 2015, 07:06 PM

Calm down the only way you could be pregnant was in he ejaculated INSIDE of you. If he didn't do that, then you probably aren't pregnant. And if this happened two months ago, you would be having morning sickness, bloated, severe mood swings, your breasts would be killing you, you would be exhausted, and the need to pee would be extremely high ALL THE TIME.
If you're that concerned about being pregnant, then you should make an appointment with either a gynecologist or an OBGYN, or even your family doctor to make sure. But from your description, I don't think you're pregnant.
You should really learn more about what causes pregnancy and how sex works before you decide to have ANY sort of sexual activity with anybody, to specifically avoid stress like this. Teen pregnancy is so high because of lack of knowledge, and the internet can give you all the answers you need. So read up before you have sex or do anything else with your boyfriend, for your own good.
Good luck!

Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire