Thread: Female Advice Preferred: constantly looks like I'm 2 months pregnant?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Question constantly looks like I'm 2 months pregnant? - April 1st 2015, 05:36 AM

Hi there

So there's something that I'm noticing more and more, which is annoying me more and more: my belly!

I started noticing it sticked out a bit when my friend was over at my house, and she started complaining about her belly, and how she wished she could have a flat one like me. But that's the thing. It's not flat. It's smooth, but not flat. So whilst complaining she had lifted her t-shirt to scowl at her belly in the mirror, and I noticed that it looked just like the swimwear models', like it was slightly concave from her ribcage down to her waist. Up to then I'd thought everyone had a bit of a stick-out tummy, but that you just had to hold it in. So, surprised, I asked her wether or not she was holding it, to which she responded no. So I then bared my own belly, and she responded with a "what?! surely you're pushing it out?!" I wasn't. Basically, whenever, wherever I am, it just sticks out like a 2 month pregnancy. I've been noticing that the only time of the day it is flat is in the morning, before I've had any breakfast, and before lunch, when I'm starving for lunch, so I guess my tummy only sticks out like this when I've got food in me (which is most of the time). This is possiblt because I'm quite slim, and I have tiny boobs, so it's more noticeable when it sticks out, but still! It's really disturbing...

So I have a few questions about this:
- do you guys have a stick-out tummy too? If not, do you do ab exercises regularly or something?
- will doing ab exercises reduce the stick-outesdness (I have just invented a word!) of my belly? I'm naturally skinny so I doubt I'll be able to build some real muscle.
- when you go out swimming, do you suck your tummy in, or is it already like that?

Thanks! I'm usually not so worried about those kind of things, but it's kind of bothering since summer is coming and all.

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."