View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Thinking about law school - April 1st 2015, 10:26 PM

It was an idea I had, I probably won't do it. No, I do NOT have time to figure out what degree I want. and just because I want something doesn't mean I'm capable of actually doing it. A bachelors degree in psychology is useless by itself, I'm unemployed with NO job prospects whatsoever, and student loan debt from a failed career venture slowly crushing me to death. I'm also trying to come to terms with brain damage that seriously limits my abilities and career choices and some days it takes every ounce of strength I have just to keep breathing.

I'm doing my research, and I know not to jump into anything. Having this situation happen again is the absolute LAST thing I want. My decisions about anything are far from random. In fact, I'm often accused of not being able to make up my mind! I don't have every career opportunity in the world open to me. Whatever I end up doing, I will probably be settling for something I'm actually capable of as opposed to something I want so I may as well be able to support myself.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 2nd 2015 at 01:34 AM.