View Single Post
  (#8054 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2015, 05:13 AM

-- I have this special ability to be deep and profound. Your program has a mentality of "do it our way or not at all." Because of this, not only will I never do it your way, I will never do it my way either. I think that will cost people the opportunity to have amazingly deep, touching, and insightful moments of their own. I live for those, I would give ANYTHING to have conversations like that all day every day for the rest of my life. I still believe you took that from me; and from others too. It's hard to embrace such an amazing gift when I've been told that it's not only different, but wrong. I need you to understand that and help me find a way to do it my way in a place and time that is perfect.

It's incredible what you're getting away with. We have no recourse, we can gather no proof of anything even though we all know it's happening and even if there were a place to report it, you're avoiding everything that would get you consequences and my "status" with the program automatically ruins any chance I had at credibility.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 23rd 2015 at 02:25 AM.