View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TwistofFate_07 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ashley

Points: 13,080, Level: 16 Points: 13,080, Level: 16 Points: 13,080, Level: 16

scared to go to school because im gay - April 22nd 2015, 04:35 PM

So now that I know that im gay I don't want to go to school anymore. In fact, as the title says, I'm scared. I'm scared that I might get bullied again. I told only 2 of my friends that I'm gay. Ones bi so she didn't care and the other one is straight. I mean he's as straight as a line.

I told my grandma and my mom about this and they acted like they didn't care. All they said was to stop worrying and don't act gay and don't tell anyone. But the thing is, I want to be open and honest about my sexuality. But now I feel like if I do open up and tell other people that I'll get yelled at. I tried to go to guidance today but I was so scared that my grandma might find out.

I told my grandma that I want to change schools and she refused to. As if she didn't care about me. My mom too. I want to go to an lgbt school so that I'll feel more comfortable and open about myself but they won't listen.

I feel more closeted then ever. Now I feel as though its my fault for being this way. I wish that I wasn't gay so this nightmare could end.