View Single Post
  (#8075 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Name: Craig

Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 4th 2015, 05:45 PM

This isnt really something i wish i could say to your face because i hope you never see this but not sure where else to put it.

I we were still us right now. The past few nights i have been having panic attacks every hour or two in my sleep and they are so scary. I really feel like im going to die and you are the only person ive ever known to have panic attacks. Hell the other night ive never had one but was always there to get you through them anyway.

I dont even want answers on how to stop them or anything, just want someone to hold me while i have them and remind me itll all be ok. tbh thats all i wanted out of life was someone to be close too. Someone that is there through it all with me and if there is a problem we can either fix it together or just brave the storm together.

Ok not sure how it went from panic attacks to that but yea, ive never had panic attacks before and to have like 20 in 3 days but always when im trying to sleep, I feel really ill from lack of sleep and have even taken to find the suicide hotline number i fell that bad about everything.

Fuck why cant i stop typing, fuck it.

edit, and to make it worse i cant get chat to bloody work!!!