View Single Post
  (#8079 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 6th 2015, 01:00 AM

-I'm trying so hard to be respectful of the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I've lost so much respect for you after discovering you're planning to vote No. Why? You know there are no good reasons. The 'good' reasons are simply homophobia shrouded in misinformed, dressed-up-as-we-just-care-about-the-children drivel. You've gone so far down in my esteem.

-And you... I know you're traditional, have never been the most progressive, but I thought you were more intelligent than to give into those snivelling, scrabbling-for-argument bigots. You're my mother, of course you're intelligent. I'm so fucking disappointed. I've never been more disappointed in my life. I can't believe you.

-I love that we had that whatisthis kiss two weeks ago but that we can still sit in the library together and break our shites laughing over a coffee and bitch about clingy girls and it hasn't affected our friendship in any way, because I love you from the top of the moon to the bottom of the earth and I'd hate to think that something like that could affect us being wonderful friends.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.