View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Booker Dewitt Offline
Your resident Pink Floyd fan
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Booker

Points: 5,152, Level: 10 Points: 5,152, Level: 10 Points: 5,152, Level: 10

Update (sort of) - May 12th 2015, 06:55 PM

I happen to share a name with a certain video game character from "Bioshock Infinite." Now before I came here, I had often posted on other anti-depression forums in the hopes that I'll get an answer that would supposedly make me feel good. Yet I could never feel satisfied. If you look hard enough you'll find these threads, though I would prefer it if you did not. This vicious cycle went on for quite some time until one day, I posted a thread on a particular forum which I will not name. All was going good until one of the moderators called me out for having the same name as that video game character I mentioned earlier.

I get this sort of thing a lot. It's not my fucking fault I share a name with a video game character. Okay?

With that out of the way, they also called me out on the fact that I had posted the same story on other forums. This is what they had to say.

"Now stop wasting nice people's time and efforts. You have a problem alright!"

How dare him! He must feel so good picking on a thirteen year old person!

Maybe I deserve this after all I've done? Even worse is the fact that these men appeared to be professionals. They were acting wonderful towards the other users. But because of a mistake I lose once again.