View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Arion Offline
Arion
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Arion

Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12

Spiritual, forced religion? Awakening? indigo child? - May 17th 2015, 01:26 AM

So, my whole family is christian so of course i'm forced into church ( I find church to be very uncomfortable and judgmental and overal a sad place for me ) so I don't really have a choice, whats the point of freedom of religion if we don't get to have it? I also feel uncomfortable when people talk about the bible... I feel like gods compassion shouldn't be boxed into a religion... and that we should just do what jesus died for us to do, Be Happy. instead of restricting ourselfs by these rules...

on another note, I am in spiritual awakening (or enlightment).. the symptoms are REALLY effecting me, I'm questioning, thinking.. every one seems to be blind and I found out its cause they are still asleep.. I also found out that I am a Cusp child,, and lots of more..spiritual things are happening to me. the last time I went to church I had a vision.. it didn't seem kind, and now everytime I am near one I get a new one.. Found out it was my spirit telling me that I should be comfortable...all this is so confusing yet some makes sense.. anyone else feel this way?