View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Learning disability has stopped me from achieving my full potential. - May 22nd 2015, 08:10 PM

Hi there,

It sounds like you really try to beat the things that push you down so well done for that! I guess your question is a difficult one because it would all depend on what job you would want to be doing. Ie teaching, nursing, vet, journalist, lawyer, medic, etc then you're going to need to go to University to do a degree and they will require certain GCSEs and Alevels. But if it's not a job that requires a degree, you have more of a chance. IE care worker, support worker, sales assistant etc. They may ask for qualifications but they may not be essential and they will probably be more willing to give you training too.

But you can do GCSEs and ALevels through tutors on certain internet websites. I did my maths GCSE through one but you do have to pay for it all but I guess thats an option there if needed or wanted!

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please reply and I'll respond back.

Take good care of yourself,
Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018