View Single Post
  (#9553 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Complaint of the day - May 23rd 2015, 11:46 PM

Judgmental people drive me insane. Today, I had to train a lady (Who has apparently worked here before, just years ago) and at first I thought she was a really nice lady. Well there is a guy we work with who only speaks Spanish. Another girl we work with translates for him. Well Susan (the lady I trained today) constantly cussed about him, and talked about how 'weird' he was. Saying things like 'he needs to go back to his own country' and 'why the hell doesn't his nasty ass speak English.' I was so embarrassed to work with her. Finally after she calmed down, the guy was walking buy and actually bumped in to our cart, and she stormed out of our room cussing him and saying horrible things. (Thank GOD he couldn't understand.) At the end of the day, I told her we were going to help him finish up some rooms, since he was a tad behind from the rush today. So she thought it would be funny go to in to his room (that he's working in) and after using google to find out how to spell something out in Spanish, she writes it out on his clean mirror with lipstick. **STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING HERE** She writes, 'You nasty Mexican fag, you need to burn in hell since you like dick up the ass. You are horrible.' When I finally found out what it had said, I was horrified. I hate people like that. Why can't everyone just be accepting.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud