View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
mdc21 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,920, Level: 10 Points: 4,920, Level: 10 Points: 4,920, Level: 10

Question might be pregnant, might just be paranoid - May 30th 2015, 03:35 PM

alright so, the first time I had had sex since September of 2014, was May 2nd, 2015. It was unprotected and I am on birth control, but he still pulled out. The only reason it was unprotected is bc we can't find ANY condoms that I don't have some sort of allergy to (it's ridiculous). We've tried them all, and even ordered some with no luck! But anyway, that's not the point. I got my period a few weeks after that, on the 19th and it ended the 23rd. I also take the pill Vytorin so I have to get monthly pregnancy tests and just this month (May) I've had 3 and they were all negative. I had sex on Tuesday night again with the same guy. Wednesday evening I ate at Sonic and every since then, I've been having a bit of constipation and nausea. I haven't thrown up or anything, but I have had diarrhea. (I cant poop, and then suddenly I have to). I also haven't had much of an appetite, either. Now, my breasts are starting to hurt, but that is not unusual for me. But, having recently had sex, it did raise some eyebrows. If I am pregnant, I'd be about 3 & 1/2 weeks. I don't think I am, but my period won't be here for three more weeks. And I'm just really nervous and scared bc I can't afford a baby but I don't believe in abortion. What do I do?

Last edited by mdc21; May 30th 2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: I forgot something