View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
mdc21 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,920, Level: 10 Points: 4,920, Level: 10 Points: 4,920, Level: 10

Re: might be pregnant, might just be paranoid - May 30th 2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
There is no way you would be having symptoms this soon. If the egg was fertilized it would not have attached into the uterus yet. So I think your stomach problems are from illness, eating bad food, or possibly even stress.

My advice is to just relax. If your period is late, you can take a test then. But for now, I don't see the need to worry.

As for your partner's problem. He can see his doctor and have an allergy test done so he knows exactly what he is allergic to. Once he knows the problem the doctor can help find him condoms that he won't react to.
Thanks so much. You're probably right bc all of this didn't start until I ate from Sonic, I just thought that maybe eating that may've made the symptoms start. And it may also be stress bc my stress levels are through the roof and always have been. And it's not my partner with the allergy, he is always fine. It's me. Whenever we try to use condoms, I start burning and itching down there and eventually get a rash, and it HURTS. I feel like someone stuck a torch up my vagina. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to visit a doctor bc I don't want my mom to find out her 15 yo is active