BabyGirl767 Offline
Meow! Woof Woof! Moooo! Baaaa!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Points: 14,343, Level: 17 Points: 14,343, Level: 17 Points: 14,343, Level: 17

Re: Self-harm free!!! - June 1st 2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutie7519 View Post
ive been SH free for a whole week!! I'm not going to lie but it's been pretty hard but I have managed to make it a week.
Thats great! Congrats! You are doing so well, I've been where you are in the first few weeks and months of being self harm free, and I won't lie to you, it is hard sometimes it was really hard for me because there were many times in the past seven years that I have had either very strong urges to cut or there have been triggers. But I believe in you, one day you'll be celebrating six months self harm free then a year then five years then ten years, I'm coming up on my eighth year. I believe in you, you can do this! You'll have ups and downs but if you want to talk please don't hesitate to PM me. You are amazing. I want to tell you something it's the motivational quote for this month on my To Write Love On Her Arms calendar, it says: "You are something priceless you and all your fears and dreams" I hope that quote speaks to you and motivates you. Keep going. You'll be celebrating one year self harm free before you know it.

I was born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, it causes tumors to grow in my body on nerves,my spine,and under my skin. I have a tumor in the thalamus region of my brain. I also have heartburn,hypothyroidism and secondary adrenal insufficiency these are under control with medication.
I also have hip dysplasia and scoliosis.