Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2426 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - June 11th 2015, 04:15 AM

I want my old life back so fucking bad right now. I don't care that it was a train wreck, I don't care that I was ready to drop out, that I was questioning my own sanity and the ethics of the faculty's conduct. I just want to have clients and have deep and profound conversations that change people's lives, but that's IMPOSSIBLE.

So much for not broken, no wrong way, and won't ruin your life. I am, and have proof of it, there's obviously at least one because I found it, and it did ruin my life. I want out and I want out now. I don't know how long I'll be able to do this.

The more I look into this the more I realize it won't work, but it's too late to cancel and it's partly your fault for not screening materials better. I can't explain to you how badly I DON'T WANT TO DO THS!!!

I want you to save me one more time, but if it was intended to work out that way you would've been there to handle the situation yourself. I want my old life back even though I know you can't give it to me. I really can't do this much longer.

So much for I'm not broken, there is no wrong way, and it wouldn't ruin my life. I am, there obviously is one because I found it, and it has. Even if I make it through tomorrow, I want my old life back more than anything; even if it was a train wreck. I never developed coping skills for this because he thought I was being paranoid and by the time he realized it was really happening it was too late for him to do anything. You agreed to help and then couldn't, she's offering help, but it's not going to be objective, and I have no options because everything I want requires degrees I can no longer earn. I feel like you could make this all okay somehow, but you still can't do it.

cancelling was definitely the right move, no regrets.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; June 12th 2015 at 05:02 PM.