View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: my depression - June 21st 2015, 08:31 PM

You have friends; you aren't alone and you have us too. Thats one thing Ii wanted to point out first because I know how horrible it can be to feel lonely and to feel like you are on your own. But you aren't. You have people around you that love and care about you okay? And with starting college soon you are so likely to make even more friends too! Which will be absolutely brilliant!

It sounds like you are going through a tough time right now but it's great you've reached out to us. Have you been diagnosed with depression or do you just feel depressed? I'm not saying you aren't depressed but I can't say you are either because I am not medically trained. If this is something you want then I suggest you speak to your doctor who might diagnose you or might refer you onto a psychiatrist.

I know this is all really hard for you right now but there is light at the end of the tunnel. There honestly is and you can get there and until then we're here to support you and so are others like friends, family, counselors, hotlines and your doctor so don't suffer alone in this. But you can get through it, it is possible so keep your head high and stay focused because you have a life worth living and deserve to see in to it.

Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018