Thread: 16th birthday
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
madeofamethyst Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sarah

Points: 6,483, Level: 11 Points: 6,483, Level: 11 Points: 6,483, Level: 11

16th birthday - June 24th 2015, 08:30 PM

I'm really sorry, I know I recently had a thread about this same issue in this section, but to be completely honest things in my life had gotten hectic and by the time I remembered to check the thread, it had already been closed, and I'm still kind of struggling with this.
So, my 16th birthday is next Thursday. I honestly don't really have any friends to hang out with...In my last thread I said that I'd thrown parties with some friends before, (only 3 people), but my relationships with them have pretty much died out since those birthday parties, and they've all kind of moved on from me. I wouldn't feel comfortable asking them over again because we really aren't close whatsoever.
I don't have my license, and none of my relatives live close enough to me to make a trip to see me. My mom would be willing to take me out to do something (likely on the weekend, which is fine, because she works during the week). But I don't have any idea what I'd want to do. And she's asked me what I'd want for my present but I don't even know what to ask for.
My mom, father, and older brother live in my house with me, but we aren't really the type of family to all go out and spend a day together, all four of us.
I'm just getting really down about all of this. It's my 16th birthday and it will probably be the loneliest one I've ever had. Are there any ideas of anything I could do or ask for?
Thank you and sorry for the second thread.