Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2460 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - June 25th 2015, 01:43 AM

You have NO IDEA how badly I want to cut you out of my life, but I'm related to you so it's IMPOSSIBLE. If you're going to act like this then we're doing what we want regardless of how much you complain. I can't wait until we can get our lives back.

Same to you, at least until our phone "conversations" consist of more than you ripping me apart to the point that I become a danger to myself. I'd tell you that, but it would only make things worse, if you heard me at all.

Shot down as I expected. You can’t pressure me to find something new and then shoot down the only idea I bring to you. Even if the other one makes better sense now, if it’s not worth anything then there’s no point. I need to know what I can do with this other option, I’m loving the idea, and it looks better than what they wanted, but I’d have to start completely over so I have to know what I can use it for.
You completely FUCKING SCREWED ME and you know it. I need you to acknowledge that, but you never will.

So much for not screwed. I know you didn’t have a choice, but I think the fact that you supposedly care is complete crap. I’m not sure you ever did (if you did I doubt you would’ve let them get away with treating me like that) and now you don’t have to so you don’t. End of story
If you’re going to throw me out and end my program you could at least remove it from my file so it stops calling it my “current program” so I don’t have to see it everywhere every time I check my email! You’re making this harder than it has to be and I’m already ready to kill myself over it. I shouldn’t have to deal with this and my guess is if I reapply there will be questions about what the hell happened and I don’t need to deal with those because somebody forgot to flip a switch.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; June 27th 2015 at 04:33 AM.