Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2515 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,479, Level: 27 Points: 35,479, Level: 27 Points: 35,479, Level: 27

Re: Screaming thread. - July 6th 2015, 04:50 AM

You lied. Your stories are so obvious lies. When I compare what you told me earlier to what you tell me now, I wonder which of them is really your life. Because, it is so obviously not the same. Why did you have to lie? Why did you have to ruin everything for me, because of your lying? If you hadn't lied, who knows maybe things would have been better, for me, him, you and everyone else involved. You took him away from me, so far away that there is no hope of him coming back. And after ages, I'd actually trusted someone so much, you ruined it. I should really stop trusting people. It's so annoying to be lied to. I don't want to be the unwanted friend. I'd rather be alone. I am fed up and sick of your lies and your nonsense. So stop trying to talk to me, stop trying to push yourself into my life, again. I won't let that happen. And if need be, I will be rude, because I can't bear to be lied to. I don't care if my being rude is going to hurt you, since you never cared about my feeling when you lied, I am going to stop caring for yours. For how long are people going to expect me to be nice to them, when they don't give two fucks about my feelings? I am not a robot, you know. I have feelings. And now that my feelings have been hurt and played with for so long, by people like you, I am not going to keep quiet anymore. I am going to play along. You hurt me, I hurt you. To put it in your words, 'this is life. If someone gives us shit, we give them shit in return.' Now, how's that for a response? -.-