Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2527 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - July 11th 2015, 05:20 AM

If I can't be one, you don't have a chance in hell.

This has been the WORST day I've had in a long time. They will NEVER know what this or they have done to me and I may never recover from it. Yet I'm the unprofessional one. You're in for some serious karma and I hope you get it soon.

I'm torn between whether I want to meet with you again, but it would probably never happen either way so I guess it doesn't matter.

It's after 6AM and I haven't fallen asleep yet. The flashbacks and good memories aren't helping.

I'm looking into these things now, but I know you're just going to make things sound good when they may not be so you can get even more money out of me. Not only do I not want to be taken advantage of, but I can't afford to go through this again, I really can't.

It seems like you want me desperately and it does seem like the better short-term option, but I know that it's not really worth anything and it's a lot of work for a degree I can't use. I can't afford to earn a degree I can't use, I'm paying off one more than I'm earning. I GIVE UP! I gave myself a year,but it's worse than I thought and I have broken. Overall my life has been nothing but an endless string of disappointment and failure that isn't my fault. I should be used to it by now.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; July 12th 2015 at 04:34 PM.