View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: do you get mad when your boyfriend stop listening to you? - July 20th 2015, 06:14 AM

Hey there. First off communication is key in any relationship, but sometimes others may find it hard to communicated in a way that is needed to keep the relationship going smoothly. My husband will go for a walk, or leave the room when we start to argue. This is our way of letting things cool down before they get explosive. Maybe that's simply what your boyfriend was trying to do.

My husband and I have been together for quite some time, and just recently did he start expressing his feelings and concerns with me, rather than just walking way and pretending things didn't happen. I feel that you locking up your boyfriends facebook and emails was not only inappropriate, but childish. It may have made you feel better at that moment, but your actions could have caused the issue to become more 'explosive' rather than just giving him space.

I know sometimes it can be hard to remain calm when we get angry, but we also need to keep in mind that not every person is the same, so while you may like to talk things out, he may not. You just have to give him space, and allow him to make his own decisions regarding the situation. You can try to talk to him at a later time about it if the problem isn't' resolved.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me at anytime. Take care~

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud