Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Bullied By My Brothers?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Fleetfoot Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,610, Level: 11 Points: 5,610, Level: 11 Points: 5,610, Level: 11

Unhappy Bullied By My Brothers? - July 24th 2015, 05:14 PM

I have two older brothers that are really mean to me. They call me a stranger, slut, prostitute, whore, even though I have never had a boyfriend before. They call me fat and ugly too. Their friend showed them a video of a My Little Pony character named Pinkie Pie killing her friends and then they showed me the video. They know I love My Little Pony now I'm scared of my My Little Pony Pinkie Pie doll that my friend gave me for Christmas. They also ruined Hello Kitty and this show called Wild Kratts about animals that I love to watch. Why are my brothers doing this to me. We were once in California visiting our cousins. It was near Halloween and on the tv it was showing a marathon of the killer doll Chucky and my brothers made me watch it even though they know I'm scared of Chucky. They punch me and leave bruises on me. I told a few friends about what they do to me and they support me. My mom has seen what they do to me and she tells them to stop but when she goes back down stairs my brothers send me pictures of Chucky. I don't know what to do anymore. I've told my friends and both my parents but they don't stop. I'm going to be in middle school next year and both of them are in high school so I can get away from them for at least 3 years. But what do I do.?