Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2592 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - July 30th 2015, 04:17 PM

I'm trying to sleep, you can stop cutting the grass now.

I'm not saying they're perfect, but I'm sick to death of the racially motivated protests. They're doing their job, acknowledge that they had a reason to get involved with the person. Until you've walked in their shoes and had their training you won't understand why they do things the way they do.

Yes I still want what I can't have! I know it was a train wreck, but you were completely out of line and it would have been SO much better than the crap alternatives I'm stuck with now. Not to mention that it's all a complete waste when I could be using it everyday. Instead I can't even prove I learned it or use it for anything. And even if I could use it, I have no credibility.

Had I been born normal, I could've had it easily. So much for not broken, not screwed, not wasted, and blaming me for the abuse you inflicted so you can avoid responsibility, get away with it, and do it to someone else. My disability made my dream impossible, but I'm not the first person you've screwed over, disabled or not.

I like the idea of the degree, but I have to be able to use it and the faculty is full of clinicians and teachers, so I get to be jealous of them for earning the degrees I can never have. I have a feeling this will be my last straw. I should've done it at the beginning. Best thing that's ever happened to me my ass. I can't, I just can't.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; July 31st 2015 at 10:29 PM.