Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Bullied By My Brothers?
View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Bullied By My Brothers? - August 1st 2015, 08:36 PM

Hi there.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. Know none of it is your ault and you don't deserve it, nor have you caused any of what is happening, okay?

I am really glad to hear you've spoken to people about it, even though it hasn't stopped your brother's behaviour. Did talking about it help at all? I would suggest continuing to talk about it to people because often when something is going on for is, sharing the problem can release some emotion so it can be helpful! But I would also suggest talking to your parents again or even a teacher or another trusted adult about what is going on in order to try and to get it to stop. I know going through this isn't nice and you don't deserve it in the slightest. If things get too bad, reach for urgent help. I know this can be scary but your safety comes first in this okay?

You don't have to suffer alone and even if that means sometimes just coming here for a rant if it helps, then that's okay too. We're here to listen and to give you the best advice we can and that's what we will do. You don't have to be alone in this.

Take good care of yourself and I hope things get better for you,
Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018