Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Literally battling depression
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
BubblyBabyBlue Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Storm

Points: 9,263, Level: 14 Points: 9,263, Level: 14 Points: 9,263, Level: 14

Angry Literally battling depression - August 9th 2015, 07:01 PM

This time, I'm actually going to commit to overxoming my depression. My anxiety, anhedonia and depression have took my life away basically. I can't get medication from my therapist or doctor because they want me to take a natural approach (they say antidepressants can be very addicting). However, I feel as though I'm actually in battle with my depression. Everytime I try to get over something my "thoughts" throw at me, it won't stop until I give in...THEN IT COMES BACK WITH SOMETHING WORSE. im so sick of this. I can't feel attraction anymore, it's making me question my sexuality even though I've never did before, it's trying to make me let my boyfriend go (I can't do that because I know I love him too much), its constantly replaying the bad moments or the horrible moments in my life (arguments, bullying, etc), it makes me feel bad about myself, it makes me anxious and shelter myself, and it recently destroyed my sex drive. I can't get turned on. TWO DAYS AGO, I DIDN'T HAVE THIS PRO This sucks and I'm seriously trying to get over this but..this shit just doesn't want to go away. It's fucking up my whole life. It doesn't want to go away -_- like what the fuck? I try not to believe ANYTHING it tells me but its hard not to believe your mind :/ My bf ad best friend have been very supportive, but sometimes I begin to lose hope and go into a crying fit. Advice/help?