Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2631 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - August 12th 2015, 02:01 AM

I really hope you're careful about how you represent yourself. You can NOT be a licensed/license-eligible clinical mental health professional of any kind with autism; I know because I tried with a milder disorder and my life collapsed. If you somehow managed to do it, I'm EXTREMELY jealous, if you didn't, please don't misrepresent your qualifications.

If I could've finished the counseling program, could survive with a masters in psychology, or could survive with a masters in health education, my life would be SO MUCH easier!!! I want clinical work so freaking bad, but my dream is impossible, end of. If only I had been born normal. When I said I'd be better off, I meant it and this is not exactly countering me on that. I like the idea of research of topics I like and maybe getting published, but All the extra stuff and complete lack of time and human contact.. I just can't.

Stop assuming I'm PhD. material, you obviously haven't done your homework. I know I'm not even close to qualified, even if I did get in it's terrifying, and it would probably kill me. Absolutely NOT

Something is seriously wrong. Somebody HELP oh that's right, there's nobody to do it anymore.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 13th 2015 at 06:47 PM.