View Single Post
  (#8237 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 26th 2015, 01:09 AM

If I’m proof of anything it’s that anyone can learn the content, but not everyone can do the job; it’s not what you teach, but how you teach it. How your students are taught (and treated) is what your profession becomes. That’s the job you have. Adapted from Girl Meets World, “Girl Meets the New Teacher”

I REALLY hope you didn't think this was going to be all butterflies and rainbows her saying it could be "the best thing that ever happens" to me makes me think she may not be the only one who believes that. It has been a complete NIGHTMARE which doesn't do it justice in the least, but even I don't have the language skills to impart on you the anguish it has really been.

This will likely screw me, but I'm hoping it will work out for me like it has for others. I NEED one thing to go right, just ONE. I kind of hope that I eventually get to tell you what this has really been like, but I'm not expecting to ever get that chance.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte