View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Babybumpat13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Phyre

Red face Re: Chances of pregnancy? - September 1st 2015, 12:19 AM

[quote=eumoirous;1201396][font="Arial Narrow"][color="Black"][size="3"]
Technically yes, but the thing is there can still be a slight chance if sperm was anywhere near the vagina. Sperm has to enter in order to be able to attach to the egg, so if it's outside you'd be safe. But if it gets in somehow then there is that chance.
A period being 5 days late is completely normal. Periods rarely are regulated to the point where they come on the dot every month, variation usually occurs and it can intensify due to things like stress, changes in exercise or diet, etc.
Pre-cum also will not contain sperm unless you ejaculated and did not go to the bathroom or shower before going at it again.
My best advice is because there was no penetration, she's probably not pregnant. I recommend just being patient and her period should come. If you are nervous though, she can test for it and it will be accurate if it has been at least two weeks since you engaged in sexual activities.
In the future, you can use a condom even if you aren't having vaginal sex just to ensure your sperm is kept away. It's always good to be safe than sorry.

This helped me a lot. My period is now 3 days late. Im nervous. Im. Only 13. Any advise would be helpful. I have been stressing over the fact i. Might be preagnant for 2 days. How would that affect my period?