Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2696 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - September 9th 2015, 12:59 AM

Comment on Facebook from my uncle who lives out of state to my mom on a post from my aunt (who everyone attacks about everything for no reason) that had NOTHING to do with any of this

"Do you ever go over with food or cook for her? No I think not Your comments are uncalled for.. If u could check my phone records u would know how long we talk...and if you checked on mom you would have know she was on the floor for 16 hrs....oh and by he way your the one with the the key....all I ask is to be called when something happens I don't need to not hearr your crap..."

My mom's response

"Do you have any idea what I do for her? I think not. I don't want to hear your crap, either."

My response that I'm too immature not to curse in, but mature enough not to post in a PUBLIC FORUM:

She's been there twice a week for 18 years, now it's 10 hours a week. She fell AFTER mom left and couldn't get to the phone and once she did, it took everyone else HOURS to call her. You have no FUCKING idea what or how much we do for her. You lived blocks away for DECADES where the hell were you?! She barely saw you and we never did. You can't run away to another state and then complain that no one tells you anything! The trash took itself out when you stopped speaking to us and left. It's not worth my energy to attack you, but it is when you attack MY MOTHER on a public forum especially when you have NO FUCKING IDEA what we're doing for her or dealing with.

This is the second time drama has spilled over to Facebook only this time I'm mature enough to stay out of it. Though I might message my aunt since everyone comes after her about everything for no reason whatsoever!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte