View Single Post
  (#9791 (permalink)) Old
Forging Galaxies Offline
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Complaint of the day - September 11th 2015, 02:41 AM

It's one thing to write a fresh new book but to decipher how this brave new world began?
Yeah, I'm struggling on that. I think my timeline needs changing before the eventful date the bombs fell on most of the earth. The timeline is a whole mess, would nations really combine themselves to become one with another and yet another if the USA (the birthplace of the UGN)offers advanced tech beyond our imaginations? Would Russia really destroy the world while sheltering themselves in this advanced tech that'll shield their land from the fallout?

It's amazing how much work is needed for a new novel, a new universe I'm still getting to creating with as much perfection I can craft into it. Let's just hope I don't become depressed enough to not work on this... again.
While I'm going to leave the title of the Universe out of online view, the sub-title (is that a thing?) is something i need to consider "******** ********:The Sins of a Father" is a good one. After all, it focuses solely on the main character who is a father but I think I'm gonna need to stop rambling and complaining. God knows this thread is for little sentences and not waffling plain *bull**** of rambles lol.