Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2715 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - September 16th 2015, 05:10 PM

It's been said that life/God knows what it's/he's doing and sometimes our worst nightmare ends up being the best thing that ever happens. Part of me believes this and part of me isn't sure it applies to an extremely rare disability with the worst outcomes possible and nothing but horror stories. I want to believe I'll get lucky, but I already have the worst story out there.

I have no idea what the fuck you're doing, but I was trying to sleep. I can't even see what it is.

How do I know? Because I do, I thought I blocked you so I don't know how I can even see that. Some people get screwed for no reason and some people's lives NEVER work out. Looks like I'm going to be one of them.

I have to get you out of my head. It's not like you think about me that much, or care like you said you did, or even remember me. At least I made you take a good look at what you do, please at least learn from me if nothing else. As much as I want to believe you'd help, I don't want to risk contacting you and burning the bridge. You even told me if this happened there would be nothing you could do. I want to beieve you aren't like them, but I don't know anymore. You offered help, I'd like to believe that you'd give it if you were able to and you can't which would be different than you won't.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; September 18th 2015 at 09:20 PM.