Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2717 (permalink)) Old
Forging Galaxies Offline
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Screaming thread. - September 18th 2015, 06:59 PM

Seriously fuck off, I'm close to unfriending you. I'm not some "pussy" in which you mean I'm a coward just because I haven't have a girlfriend in nearly a decade. I found someone I love so much so fuck off with your judgments. Also you want me to "man up" by fucking random girls? I'm not that kinda person who sees girls as fucking scores you piece of shit, I thought you were better than this.
Oh and by manning up, you have to truly care about good, innocent girls and even guys. Because that's what best to make society truly great, not by becoming a player, your fucking logic sucks man... you dumb shit. No fucking wonder most guys in this world don't have morales...
Oh and no wonder why you haven't got a girlfriend too and any girl you been with probs dumped you because you're a dumb fat bastard...
Don't mind me, just because I haven't told you about that someone I love doesn't mean you get to fucking think I'm some coward. I want to be with the one where I truly love her, and I found her and I wanna be with her. Idk why the fuck I'm ranting about this... it's not like you'll ever know.

So act like a man and not some... pathetic piece of shit you Geordie accent bastard who calls me some "posh twat" sometimes. Yeah fuck you too pal.