Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2727 (permalink)) Old
Haunted Offline
STAR GAZER
Average Joe

Name: Serena

Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14

Re: Screaming thread. - September 22nd 2015, 04:26 PM

#1: You used to help me like no other and listen to me but then as soon as we stopped seeing each other every day anymore, you stopped talking to me? Don't tell me you didn't have time to even text me once, because you were on holiday, and I know you had to study for university, but don't come up to me with an excuse like "I had no time", because I don't buy it.

#2: I understand you were away, that you were with your boyfriend and that you had to study, but you didn't even bother telling me about your exams, as if I didn't give a shit about you. I saw you online all the time. I wished you good luck for the exams and if I hadn't asked you how you were doing, you wouldn't have asked.

#3: you simply stopped talking to me, and caring. You used to make me feel so comfortable and calm, but now you don't care anymore and you forgot about my existence.

all of you might as well delete my number, because I'm honestly thinking of never speaking to any of you ever again.

MONACHOPSIS
the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place, as maladapted to your surroundings as a seal on a beach—lumbering, clumsy, easily distracted, huddled in the company of other misfits, unable to recognize the ambient roar of your intended habitat, in which you’d be fluidly, brilliantly, effortlessly at home.