View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
nick2000 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,679, Level: 10 Points: 4,679, Level: 10 Points: 4,679, Level: 10

Re: no strings attached sex with my dad's boyfriend? Advice? - September 29th 2015, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee. View Post
This is a very complicated situation, and I am glad you've reached out to TeenHelp about it. First, I'm sure the man is over 18; in most places, that would mean that there are legal issues with this situation. You're taking a lot of blame in this situation, but in all honesty, this man took advantage of you. You are only 15, and you cannot consent to having sex with an adult that much older than you. I would hope that your father would consider that in his feelings towards you, and your mother and stepfather's feelings towards the situation.

Even if this doesn't come out, I think you need to evaluate this situation and ask yourself if you're okay. Emotionally, I feel this could be very stressful. Your relationship with your dad is hurt. If you had any feelings towards this man, I can imagine this would be heartbreaking. And you're forced to be closeted towards your stepfather and mother. This sounds very stressful. Do you have any friends or a support system you can reach out to?

Stay strong, feel free to clarify as needed.
my dad doesn't have any feelings towards me neither do I have any to him. He was absent a lot of my childhood. My stepdad is my real dad.

He didn't really take advantage of me it was simply sex nothing more. I wasjust attracted to him and he to me and we didn't hold back basically.

I'm comfortable being closeted because being a bisexual guy doesn't exist to many people. And I don't want to be gay. As I am not gay. So I'm comfortable with it being closeted. I just don't want to be outed because that's not what I'm prepared for. Thankfully my dad didn't say anything to my mom or stepdad. So I guess I'm safe.