Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2748 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - October 8th 2015, 07:42 PM

I think I figured out what you're doing. Abuse of training and misuse of the ethics code. You treat us like crap and do borderline illegal things then use your training to make us okay with it and the ethics code as your excuse. It's intended to protect clients, not to cover your ass while and when you jerk people around and then force them out without good reason. And everyone knows it stands in court so we have no recourse and there's no ethics violation for misusing the code. If it were just me, I wouldn't believe it, but since it's not this makes perfect sense. You may only allow people who either already think like you or are willing to conform, which would explain why the whole profession acts like that and gets away with it by saying that it's just the way things are without acknowlege that they have complete power to change it.

Why is it that Facebook somehow reduces a world full of grown adults to the maturity level of a bunch of 2 year-olds? For fuck sake, GROW UP!!! You're embarrassing yourselves.

And when you can't figure out how to make it work, you quit. I HAVE to STOP trusting people, I only end up disappointed.

I'm done having dreams or wanting things. There's no point setting my heart and spending years wanting a bunch of shit I can never have. I'm at the point where I kill myself and no one cares. If this is as god as it's ever getting there's really no point in fighting it anymore.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 11th 2015 at 04:13 AM.