Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2782 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - November 4th 2015, 09:12 AM

This random insomnia has got to stop. Tired, but not enough to sleep, plus I swear more bathroom trips with no explanation and maybe an hour of sleep at a time, ugh

I can feel myself giving up. When every profession tells you "it's not a good fit." while society who doesn't understand AT ALL tells you you need to get your shit together and become a productive member of society, what the fuck are you supposed to do??!!!! They think they're the only option you don't have when in reality, they were your only hope and all anyone else can do is judge with no right to do so.

This is a fucking vocational death sentence and I'm so OVER IT!

This is NOT related to here: Nice, approve my post and then delete it for no reason without even telling me! and it's not the first time either Just because I happen to dislike a character doesn't mean I'm bashing the show. This was the only "borderline" (by your standards) post I've made, but it's not the first one that's been deleted. I'm considering leaving if this continues because it's happening for no reason and other worse posts are being left. You can't just delete posts because you can when you disagree with them or because they "bash" the show or the actors. I think you need to look up the definition of "bashing" and stop being so power crazed.

I could go for that if I wanted to now, but I'm not sure I do anymore.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 7th 2015 at 05:37 AM.