Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2787 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - November 8th 2015, 05:24 AM

Tell me this is a nightmare I'm going to wake up from! The fact that I'm not the only one they screwed is reassuring although sad. This is why I believe in Karma, because God only knows how long they've been getting away with this shit and there's nothing I can do about it except lick my wounds and pull my own life back together. Even given my situation, it doesn't make what they did okay and it doesn't explain or excuse what they did to the others.

Between the NEIGHBORS doing fucking yard work at the crack of dawn and the nightmares I haven't gotten decent sleep all weekend. Do you not know that you live near these people called your NEIGHBORS who need this thing called SLEEP, or do you just not care?! At least he's moving, but I'll never get rid of you. I'll take the nightmares over flashbacks any day, but they still suck.

Stop assuming that every unemployed person is unemployed because they're lazy. It's called a DISABILITY for fuck sake. Even if my life hadn't just collapsed because of it, I may never be able to support myself. The next person who blames me will be hit.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 10th 2015 at 02:13 PM.