View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: I need help with my ex girlfriend im so confused and im having extreme anxiety! - November 11th 2015, 07:30 PM

Hey Chris,

It's really difficult when relationships don't work out the way you want them to. However, you do need to think about the way you're acting. Your girlfriend is 16 and you are 19. No matter how mature she thinks she is or how mature you think she is, she is still a child and you are an adult. Heartbreak hurts but both her and her mother have told you that this relationship is over. You going over to her house multiple times, calling her, spying on her, none of that will bring her back. It might even push her further away.

It sounds like it's time to move on. I know that's easier than it sounds, but try to put her out of your mind. Give her some space, allow yourself time to move on. If something happens between the two of you in the future, great. If not, you will find someone else. Try not to worry about that right now.

Spend the time with your friend at the hospital. Hopefully, your friend will recover, but if he doesn't you will regret not spending time with him.

Take care

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.