(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Depression has officially come back - November 28th 2015, 07:34 AM

danielle

You've been through so, so much. I don't know just how it's been and how hard it must have been . But i respect you. you're so, so strong. and i want you to know that no matter what happens, or what happens.. you'll be a good mom, You'll be a good person, and you're most certainly an understanding one. I want you to be happy from now on , and forget about all the bad experiences.. they're in the past. You deserve better than to feel this way.

And i know that it can be hard to trust again, but the fact is that there are people who will appreciate you, care for you and help you overcome all of your past pain and hurt. You'll be able to beat this, and you'll have our support all the way. Nothing beats you, and most certainly nothing is stronger than you. And ... *hugs* i want you to know that you're adequate , strong and good. You're good for everyone around you, and you're most certainly loving and caring. That makes you a very nice person to be with, and i would be happy if i got to know you too

Stay strong You deserve to be the loving parent of a cute, beautiful child and you deserve to be a loving wife of an extremely caring, determined man All of those will eventually be yours. You are determined and powerful. Nothing beats you, and we'll make sure that we'll be here to support you.

If you ever need someone to rant to or just some support, i'll always be around. Rant to me and pm me anytime!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.