View Single Post
  (#507 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2009, 09:47 PM

~Stop fucking hurting him. He's my best friend and I love him. I hate seeing him so in bits over you. You're fucking with his head, you're just playing with his feelings. You shouldn't have slept with him if it didn't mean anything to you. It might make you feel good about yourself but you need to elarn some fucking consideration. You know what it's like to be hurt. He's a great guy and he cares about you more than you know, so grow up and stop treating him like shit.

~
Fuck. I still have feelings for you. And I know you do for me. I thought about saying something about it but then i realised what a stupid idea that would be... it would just cause unnecessary shit and undo everything we had to do to let go in the first place. Also the fact that I'm in love with him kinda gets in the way. I can't help thinking about what might have been... but then I remind myself of how much HE means to me, and I know that I did the right thing.