(#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: How to cope with anxiety - December 15th 2015, 12:06 PM

Hello Ashley

I think that a good way would be to start getting into teas. That would help you calm yourself down, as well as find a new outlet. Teas can also taste great, help you sleep as well as nurture your health in genera. . Some teas can have antidepressant/calming effects , which would certainly help you to overcome anxiety. I also strongly suggest dancing .. it's a good way to express yourself, and help you get into your own zone where you're comfortable and at peace with yourself.

You could also treat yourself to more of your favorite stuff, like chocolate and movies whenever you can. It's a proven fact that the happier you are, the less nervous or sad you'll be.

I know that my advice is kinda simple, but I hope it helped. Rant to us anytime because all of us will always be here for you.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.