View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Hugesinger Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,535, Level: 9 Points: 4,535, Level: 9 Points: 4,535, Level: 9

Question I don't know why I'm sad at school - December 16th 2015, 03:30 PM

Recently iv been getting really depressed about school. Evry night when I go to bed I stress because I know it's the next mourning, in the mourning I get so anxious by time I'm leaving I feel sick, and then there's when I get to school. I don't know how to explain it but I feel tired and really sad, and my body feels almost heavy. I walk to and from all my classes like this and when teaching is in progress I can hardly pay attention. School has never bothered me like this before. Even my dad noticed and asked me if I was getting bullied witch I'm not. I just don't understand, my teachers are nice and I don't have problums with the kids. Even classes that I used to look forward to all day like choir are terrible. I used to love it and know I don't even want to sing in school, I just want to get out. Recently because of this my attendence is getting AWFUL. I don't want to be like this, I want to go to school and not hate evry day but I don't know what's causing it so I don't know how to stop it.