Thread: Triggering: Complaint of the day
View Single Post
  (#9972 (permalink)) Old
It is 57 below zero Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Malik

Points: 7,444, Level: 12 Points: 7,444, Level: 12 Points: 7,444, Level: 12

Re: Complaint of the day - December 18th 2015, 01:46 AM

Today (December 17th) is the second anniversary of an unsolved cold case, and also a bad incident where me, as a defendant, was accused of some major offense on an online forum (and I truly didn't do none of what they accused me of) and I couldn't prove myself innocent to get the charges dropped and get myself acquitted; I was still punished as well as banned from it. I was also bullied.

I haven't posted about this anytime recently, but it becomes a hot topic around Christmas territory, because Christmas is a time where people are friendlier and more giving and lenient, which especially holds true for little kids, and it also beings families and friends closer together. So it was absurd for people to treat me so badly at a time of year where people are overall friendlier and happier.

I don't think I'll be able to have an enjoyable Merry Christmas anytime soon because of this really bad case. It also hurts me the most during December and late November because of the Christmas window and how badly I was treated, which made Christmas the opposite of what it should be.