View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: My emotions are building up inside of me and I can't cope - December 23rd 2015, 04:23 PM

Hey I am the same way. I haven't cried in so long and don't know why. I'm not sure if I can help at all as I've been struggling with the same thing, but I'll try.

Crying is a way that some people use to express themselves. It makes some people happier when they can let out emotions in tears. But I think it's okay if you don't cry, but it might help if you have some healthy way to express yourself. That way you won't hold anything back and you won't be afraid of letting it out. It would just be let out in something else instead of tears.

I like to write about my feelings as a good way to express myself. But what ever sounds good to you should work. I'm not exactly sure what your question is other than advice. But I'm trying my best to help.

I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone and I have the same issues. I believe that some people don't cry because they're afraid but I certainly know that a lot of others aren't afraid but they just can't. I think it also had to do with the individual and the ways that they can cope with a difficult situation.

I think that I don't cry because I never feel like I need to since I have music and writing etc. to use instead. As long as you have some healthy way to self express, I think it's okay not to cry.

Just make sure you don't hold back any emotions that need to be let out. That's like trying to stop a flood from crashing into someone's yard when all you have is wood to use as a weapon (Sorry, I really like to use simile, if you haven't noticed).

I hope this helped you out a little or a lot. I really tried to see what I can do for you!

If you ever want to talk, you can pm me and I'd be happy to help. Just ask. Hope you have a great day/night. See you around.