View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Name: Christina

Re: My emotions are building up inside of me and I can't cope - December 23rd 2015, 06:03 PM

Hey,

None of you are alone with this difficulty. Crying is a great way to release emotions however not everyone is in a place where they can cry.
I used to have this problem but then my depression got really bad and I just started crying uncontrollably. I would force myself to not cry because I felt it was a sign of being to sensitive or to weak; I thought I just needed to grow up but in reality, I was seriously depressed and needed to get out those feelings and emotions. I had to confront all of the crap I have been through and it hurt so much that I ended up crying at times and I do not cry much now but I do sometimes when I need to/I just start crying because I am too overwhelmed.
It is very true that you can cope in other ways. I believe that you will cry eventually. When your body needs to cry you will cry, when your emotions are too all over the pace or you have no other outlet, crying will come.
I hope that helps somewhat. I am here for you if you need someone to talk to.
Take care.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."