View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Bullied for having a different opinion - December 29th 2015, 12:24 PM

I think people should learn to distance themselves from online bullcrap and not spend so much time and energy fighting over things that matter very little. Obviously they need to get a life. Me saying that, simultaneously implies that you should too (it's the logical train of thought here). I'm sorry if that's rude. You're clearly a better person than them, and should try and spend your time around people who appreciate it instead of mental midgets. Don't get worked up by imbeciles who can't say even one sentence which doesn't look something like "u Dunt Kno mE, Im punch u down lika tree u stupid **** **** mother**** ***". Everyone knows the type.

Say what you have to say, it's good that you stand up for what you think is right. There will be people who disagree with you, but if they do it in a hysterical tantrum... then don't even waste time reading it. I'm bored of that kind of stuff.
I don't even find it funny anymore. When I see it in comments sections my brain literaly switches off like it does when adverts run on TV.

In fact, responding to that kind of retarded gibberish usually makes it worse. It seems like that is exactly what happened to you.

My advice: ignore it. You can try "explaining" to them those things, but they're probably too stupid to understand it, or too egocentric to make an effort to understand it.

And another piece of advice: use anonymous aliases online. They should have never been able to dig out your facebook and twitter profiles simply by knowing your youtube name. I use a slightly modified version of my real name of facebook. I've stopped using twitter, and on youtube... I rarely comment, but when I do it is under a completely separate email and fake name.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.