View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rob Offline
Project Coordinator

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Rob
Pronouns: He/Him

Points: 101,224, Level: 45 Points: 101,224, Level: 45 Points: 101,224, Level: 45

Volunteer Of The Year Award 2015. - December 31st 2015, 12:16 AM

Hello everyone,

As with last year it is my pleasure to announce our Volunteer Of The Year Award. This award recognises the magnificent contribution of one of our volunteers who has gone above and beyond this year. This year it is has been an incredibly hard decision with many volunteers working extremely hard in their roles, however we have decided to recognise one particular volunteer who has achieved a lot this year.

I am delighted to give this year's Volunteer Of The Year Award to Dez (Epiphany.). Dez has been a volunteer with TeenHelp for over four years now. Her involvement in TeenHelp has spanned many areas of the site including Forums, HelpLINK, our Newsletter, Articles, as a Project Advisor, a member of committees and taking up a new role as Forums and Community Officer.

In fact it is hard to find an area of TeenHelp that Dez hasn't helped out in at some point and I suspect many of you have encountered her, showing how truly dedicated and widespread her activity has been.

Despite having responsibilities over important areas such as supervising a team of volunteers and moderating, Dez continues to tirelessly provide fantastic advice across the site as well as writing articles and pieces for our Newsletter too!

Her time helping everybody on TeenHelp has been instrumental in keeping the site running this year and I hope she will continued to be involved next year. Congratulations Dez, you really deserve this award! The wonderful prize for this award is receipt of our Deluxe Sponsor incentive.

A final huge thank you to all of our volunteers who have given so much time to TeenHelp this year to make it the special safe place it is.
18 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1217887 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!