View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Leoj7896 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,508, Level: 9 Points: 4,508, Level: 9 Points: 4,508, Level: 9

Exclamation I need help with my girlfriend. And my mental health - January 7th 2016, 01:23 AM

Hello i need some help. *On monday my girlfriend of over a year said we needed a break. I lost it i was crying any i was a mess. *She said alot of things but i remmeber she said she is lost. *That she cant be in a relationship right now. Because of school, *that she failed her classes and now shes wanting to get back into nursing. She said she still loves me, *that she just needs some space. And she assured me multiple times that she doesnt want to find anybody else and there is. No other. Boy. Anyways, I almost killed myself. *I texted her my suicide note and i walked off to our nearest park ( this was my last straw and ive been battling with depression my entire life.) i thankfully i stopped and turned around, when i arived home the police was there and they took me away to the hostpital where i stayed for about 5 hours. I was being needy for about 2 days afterwards to her. As of texting her alot. then i realised i need to give her space and stop feeling sorry for myself ive made a plan. *Im. Not texting her as of today and im not going to for about 30 days or untill i get better. *Im going to be working out and getting my diploma and my drivers lisence and hopefully become a police officer. *I want to get into a better person i want to be a better person for her because i still love her dearly. My plan is when im calm and accepted that i may not be with her ever again is ill write her a letter saying im sorry and i want to put my past behind me. *If she texts me saying she gets the letter i wont reply untill im ready in a day or so. *Ill ask her out for coffee and talk like old friends. I was thinking of doing that for a coupple weeks and then brining her to the spot we first kissed, *dressing really nice, *with the tie she bought me and my nice suit. *and bring big ol *bouquet of flowers and dark choclate (her favorite) *and ask her if we can restart again, say i still have emense feelings for her and i want to make it work. And show her that ive changed and i will accept her no matter what. *Thnak you for reading this i just want to know what else i can do and any other advice you guys can give me, thank you

Joel