View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Leoj7896 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,508, Level: 9 Points: 4,508, Level: 9 Points: 4,508, Level: 9

Re: I need help with my girlfriend. And my mental health - January 7th 2016, 07:44 AM

I think she is just confused and lost, very Lost. This all came out of nowhereand 8 think she is having major anxiety a d dipression and it seems like she wants me. But in her head she believes that letting me go will be better, im not one to give up. Once i find a councillor and if she will go im thibking of bringing hee to one with me. I want to help. I thibki know now why shes doing this. I dont think she is thinking rationally, do you?

I think shes so depressed is cause of school, her one crazy friend, my dipression and lonelyness. And her parents, she says that however long she has rememberd her parents dont like they dont love eachother and dont even sleep in tge same bed. Her mom often freaks out at her. Is always mad for some little reasons and they get into a lot of fights. And her mom always has tried to keep her away from me ever since i got tattoos. Her dad and brother have always loved me and they think im awesome. I just dont see where i went wrong. And if i asked her if shes dipressed she will say no, is that nornal? I remember when i was a young kid that i always denied suicide and being depressee untill my doctor gave me medications.